First Aid Certificate in UK
First of all, learning first aid gives assurance that you are prepared and has learned all the precaution just in case you are needed to act and help somebody who is hurt from an accident or harmed from other circumstances and is in a dire need for medical assistance.
Why taking first aid training courses is important? Â It easy to say that you could do first aid action but assurance that you will able to deliver it properly and efficiently is needed. For without the assurance that an action could be done by someone or some organization with standard, it difficult to trust the person or organization to be able to uphold their promise, in this case first aid is a concern of safety. Â And a safety matter is always something you could not just disregard.
Training courses ensure that those who finished the training will get a certificate of assurance that is able to perform whatever they trained for.
In the UK, The Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981 obliges employers to equip their employees with knowledge about first aid training and make them prepared to do it in times of crisis.
If you are looking for a first aid training that provides a certificate that proves your competence in first aid action, then Aegis4Training emergency first aid training at Work might just be what you need.
Aegis4Training first aid training covers the following topics:
- Learning about Barriers, ABCDs and the recovery position.
- How to perform CPR and AEDs?
- How to respond when somebody gets Bleeding, Breaks, Sprains and physical injuries?
- How to respond when somebody gets Burns and Scalds, electrical shock and other types of injury?
- How to respond when somebody gets Eye Injuries and other injury related to more sensitive parts of the body?
For more information about first aid safety training, contact Aegis4Training.