Food safety training in UK
You know when choosing Aegis 4 Training you are getting the best quality and most comprehensive training relevant to you.
The aegis 4 training remaining to food safety rules, no doubt, saves lives. Employers and employees of any food services must retain in mind that cleanliness is key, from composition, production, and manufacturing to delivering and catering. Not only the cleanliness of the food itself needs toÂ be ensured but also that of the environment in which the food is processed, prepared and delivered. Also, the people in charge in the tasks must be competent and well informed.
There are a wide range of different food safety courses, hygiene and sustenance training to choose from. Food safety qualifications at level 1, 2 and 3 are all sector specific to ensure all learning is relevant.
These qualifications have been developed to raise awareness of key food safety issues and to provide employees with an induction to food hygiene, prior to undertaking the Level 2 Award in Food Safety.
- new employees with minimal or no prior food safety knowledge;
- employees handling low-risk or wrapped foods (category A);
- front of house employees, such as waiting or check out staff;
- back of house employees, such as kitchen porters or warehouse staff.
The Level 1 awards are also suitable for employees for whom English is a second language or those with special needs.
Why is this training important?
Food business operators must ensure that employees are supervised, instructed and trained in food hygiene matters in order to guarantee safe food to consumers.
- Understand the basic requirements of food safety and hygiene
- how to keep clean and hygienic;
- how to keep work areas clean;
- the role an individual plays in reducing contamination.
- Identify key food safety issues
For more info Please visit our site!